Bharti Airtel has come up with an exciting offer for their broadband users. Under the Airtel Broadband offer, the operator is giving an additional 5 GB Airtel data on some specific broadband plans. The operator said that its a part of their ‘My Home Reward’ Programme. The offer is applicable only to the Airtel Postpaid users that are linked to the Airtel Home Broadband account. The customers must also note that only selected Home Broadband plans of Airtel is eligible for the Airtel Home Broadband offer.
Airtel Broadband offer details:
As told above, the Airtel Home Broadband offer gives free 5GB of Airtel data to the postpaid users of Airtel Broadband scheme. The offer is applicable only for some specific users and for some specific recharge plans. Moreover, the offer is applicable in some specific regions in India. Hence, customers must go through the terms and conditions of Airtel to enjoy this offer. Eligible Airtel users can claim this data through the MyAirtel App, by going to the myHome tab. Also, the 5GB data will not be part of the postpaid data rollover scheme.
Terms and conditions of the Airtel Broadband offer:
- Airtel is providing The ‘5 GB Free Data Offer to only Airtel Broadband subscribers with Airtel Postpaid connections in India.
- The Offer is only valid for specific Broadband, and Postpaid plans in every telecom circle. For a list of plans on which the Offer is applicable, please refer to airtel.in/broadband. All plans having the Broadband Data Rollover is eligible for this offer as well.
- The offer can be availed through my airtel app only, through the myHome tab on the home page and follow stepwise journey for the Offer.
- The offer applies to customers who have bundled Broadband and Postpaid accounts on myHome.
- Under this offer, Broadband customers on ‘myHome’ can avail 5 GB free data (once-a-month) on one of their linked Postpaid mobile connections.