Flipkart, one of the favourite e-commerce site has unveiled their first smartphone with Billion brand. The self-brand “Billion” was announced by Flipkart in July this year. The smartphone is known as “Capture+”, and it is focused mainly on Indians. The phone is purely manufactured in India, and the private Brand “Billion” has been developed keeping in mind the consumer needs of Indian customers.
SPECS OF FLIPKART BILLION CAPTURE+
- Capture+ features a 5.5-inch Full HD display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. Also, it has a 2.5D Dragon tail glass on the top and a pixel density of 401 ppi.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Octa-core processor powers the phone.
- For smooth experience, it has a RAM of 3GB/4GB.
- The phone runs on Android Nougat 7.1.1 with no sign of bloatware. Also, you can upgrade it to Android Oreo later.
- It has an onboard storage of 32GB/64GB which is further expandable to 128GB via microSD card.
- The main highlight of the phone is that it sports dual rear cameras with dual flash. Their are two 13MP cameras in the back with RGB and monochrome sensors which will offer awesome Bokeh shots offering depth of field effect. It also comes with portrait mode shots with blur background highlights.
- The phone packs a 3500mAh battery ensuring battery life for two days. Moreover, it supports USB Type-C with quick charging support. It means it can offer upto 7 hours of battery life in 15 minutes of charging.
- The company is yet to reveal the free cloud storage.
- The phone will come in two color variants- Mystic Black and Desert Gold.
PRICE & AVAILABILITY OF BILLION CAPTURE+
In India the starting price of Capture+ is Rs.10,999 for 3GB RAM and 32GB storage. For 4GB RAM and 64GB storage the price is Rs.12,999.
Flipkart confirmed the launch of Capture+ sales on 15 November. And it will be available on their official site and app.
Thats all for Billion Capture+. If you have any query, feel free to comment below. Thank you!