Moto X4 Launch
The Moto X4 will get launch as a Flipkart Exclusive on November 13, 2017. Flipkart already confirmed that the by creating a dedicated page for the Moto X4. Offers on the phone can be expected around its launch date. It was originally unveiled at IFA 2017. The main highlight of the phone is that it uses both Google Assistant and Amazon’s Alexa as its virtual voice assistant.
Specifications of the phone
- Android 7.1 Nougat
- Dual Sim
- 5.2 inch Full HD LTPS IPS display with 424ppi pixel density
- Corning Gorilla Glass Protection
- 2.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 64bit Octa-core chipset
- 3GB RAM
- Dual Rear Camera with 12MP dual autofocus sensor with f2.0 aperture & 1.4 micron pixels and another 8MP ultra wide angle sensor
- 16MP front camera with selfie flash
- 3000 Mah battery with fast charging support
- Unibody design
- Fingerprint sensor at home button
- USB-C port
- 3.5mm audio jack
The phone is expected to launch at a price of around Rs.24,000 INR.
The phone looks good on paper but before making a decision of buying just wait and check for its performance practically based on its benchmark scores.
So that’s all we have to say regarding the New Moto X4. If you have any questions, please write them in the comments section. We will try to respond to you as soon as we can. If you liked our post, please like and share it. And subscribe to our site and put the notifications on if you want to receive any further future technological update.