Online payment portal, Paytm has come up with a new cashback offer for their customers. Recently, Haptik App in association with Amazon Pay has announced the Haptik Amazon Cashback offer. Hence to counter it, Paytm has launched the Paytm Scan offer. The Paytm Scan and pay offer is valid for a limited period and is applicable twice per user. Therefore, in this article, we will let you know what’s the offer all about and how to avail it. Scroll down to know about the Paytm Scan-Pay offer in details.
What is the Paytm Scan offer all about?
The Paytm Scan and pay offer is a new Cashback offer from the portal under which the users will get Rs 20 cashback per transaction. The offer is applicable on first two transactions at Grocery stores, retails shop, petrol pumps, hospitals, Automobiles, etc. Moreover, to avail the Paytm Scan offer, the users will have to carry out the transaction by scanning the QR Code. Paytm will credit the cash back to the user’s Paytm wallet within 24 hours.
NOTE– The offer is valid from 26 October 2017 to 08 November 2017.
Steps to avail the Paytm Scan and Pay offer:
- First of all, visit the offer pay or CLICK HERE,
- Now select the item you want to purchase and click on ‘Pick for free,’
- Log in to your Paytm account and place the order,
- Complete the transaction through Paytm Scan and pay,
- That’s it! Paytm will initiate a cashback against the offer, and it will be credited to your Paytm wallet.
Terms and conditions of the offer:
- Users should not have made any transaction through the Paytm QR code before.
- The offer is valid for two transactions per user.
- Paytm will initiate Cashback within 24 hours.