The Chinese company Xiaomi is back with a new smartphone in its Redmi series. The phone is known as Redmi Y1 Lite. The phone is gaining a lot of popularity among the users. However, the phone is not available yet. It will be out on sale from 12 November on the Mi store. We will talk about it more. But first, let’s go through the specifications.
REDMI Y1 LITE SPECIFICATIONS
- It has a large HD display of 5.5-inch with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. You can use the phone operations with a single hand.
- 1.4GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 powers the Redmi Y1 Lite.
- A RAM of 2GB runs on the phone for smooth multi-tasking.
- It has an onboard storage of 16GB which is expandable to 128GB.
- For great gaming, it has an Adreno 308.
- 13MP rear camera with a f/2.2 aperture with PDAF technology. Also for selfies, it has a front shooter of 5MP with f/2.0 aperture.
- The phone runs on Android Nougat 7.0 with latest MIUI 9 skin.
- It is a Dual Nano SIM phone with 4G.
- 3080mAh battery powers the phone.
- Navigation and positioning- GPS, Infrared, Ambient light sensor, GPS, Gyroscope, Electronic compass, GLONASS, Accelerometer, Hall sensor, Proximity sensor, Beidou.
- Color variants- Gold and Dark Grey
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
The cost of the phone is Rs.6,999, and the phone will be available for sale from 8 November at 12 pm. It will be available on Mi Store.
HOW TO BUY
- Visit here.
- Enter your pin code to see the phone availability on your location.
- Once it’s available, select the color add the phone to cart.
- Then click on checkout.
- You may ask to login to your Mi account. Enter and credentials and proceed.
- Then enter your address.
- Then proceed to the payment section.
- Select the desired option- COD, Net banking, Credit card/Debit card.
- Click on buy.
- Done. Your phone will be in your hand within 10-12 days 🙂
That’s all for Redmi Y1 Lite. For any queries comment below. Till then stay tuned! 😉