WhatsApp messenger is one of the most used messengers all over the world. It has a simple UI and is very smooth to communicate with your friends and family. You can make & receive calls, video calls and much more. WhatsApp has recently come up with an idea to launch an app for those who want to grow their businesses. The app will be called as “WhatsApp Business.”
The App will allow you to communicate with your customers and discuss business more efficiently. If you have separate business and personal phone numbers, no to worry WhatsApp got your back 😉 You can install both WhatsApp Messenger and WhatsApp Business on a single phone and register with two different numbers for each.
FEATURES OF WHATSAPP BUSINESS
- You can create a profile for your business to help your customer to find info on your website, location, and contact.
- If you are away, you can indicate your customers by sending away messages with the help of Business Messaging Tools.
- WhatsApp Business will support landline which is a unique concept. You can use WhatsApp Business with landline or fixed number and your customers and message you on that number. But keep in mind you have to verify your landline number by selecting “Call Me” option to get your code.
- You can run both WhatsApp Messenger and WhatsApp Business on the same phone using unique phone numbers.
- Not to forget the WhatsApp web feature. It will make your business easy by allowing you to operate it from your computer’s browser.
WhatsApp Business not only have the above features, but you can also make free calls, send and receive multimedia messages, free international messages, and much more.
Note: If you restore your chat backup of your WhatsApp Messenger to your WhatsApp Business, you can no longer use that backup for your WhatsApp Messenger. We recommend that you copy your chat backup of your WhatsApp Messenger to your pc before you install WhatsApp Business.
WHERE CAN YOU DOWNLOAD THE APP?
WhatsApp Business is not officially released, but it is available for testing. You can download from here. In India, Book My Show has partnered with WhatsApp Business and has started sending tickets to the customers via the app.
That’s all on WhatsApp Business. If you have any questions regarding this app, feel free to comment below and don’t forget to subscribe 🙂