The Chinese manufacturer Xiaomi will launch their next flagship smartphone after Mi 6. The phone will be a successor of Mi 6 and will be known as Mi 7. The report claims that the Mi 7 will pack the latest chipset from Qualcomm and will sport a display much more significant than the recent flagship smartphone. Also, it is said that the phone will be unveiled in the first quarter of 2018. Let’s talk about the specs below.
SPECS OF XIAOMI MI 7
- Mi 7 will sport a 6-inch Full HD AMOLED display with a resolution of 2160 x 4096 pixels. Moreover, Samsung will provide the display for Mi 7. Also, it is water and dust resistant with IP68 certification.
- The phone will have the powerfull next generation chipset from Qualcomm. It has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Octa-core processor which is out of the box.
- For gaming, it sports Adreno 540 GPU.
- For multi-tasking and smooth performance it has a RAM of 6/8 GB and also it has an onboard storage of 32/64 GB which is expandable to 128 GB via microSD card.
- Mi 7 is an excellent device for shutterbugs. The phone sports a dual 16MP camera with dual LED on the back. For stability of images, it has OIS and phase detection autofocus.
- The phone has a Hybrid Dual SIM slot. On the 2nd slot, you can either insert a nano-SIM or a microSD card.
- For heavy users, the phone has a non-removable Li-Ion 3,800mAh battery with fast charging support.
- The phone will run on Android Nougat 7.1.1, and it will roll over to Android Oreo later.
- For connectivity, the Mi 7 is bundled with multiple connectivity options which include 4G, dual SIM support, GPS, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, NFC, and a micro USB Type-C port.
- The Xiaomi Mi 7 comes in multiple colour options like Gold, Grey, Silver.
PRICE OF XIAOMI MI 7
The cost of the phone will be around Rs.26,699, and it will be available for sale on the Mi online store.
That’s all for today. For any queries regarding the phone feel free to comment below.