The leading Chinese Smartphone manufacturer in India is soon coming with another killer device in its smartphone line up. With many smartphones and feature phone launches Xiaomi doesn’t want to get behind in the race, and so it has come up with its new smartphone under the Redmi series called the Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2. The device is expected to get launched by 15th October 2017. Its price might be somewhere around Rs. 18000.
Excited? Want to know what killer features it comes with? Let’s go and check them out!!
- Android 6.0 with expected further updates
- 5.5 inch full HD IPS LCD
- Dual rear camera setup with 12MP and 5MP lenses
- 16 MP Front camera
- LED Flash,Video Recording,Geo Tagging,Digital Zoom,Autofocus, Touchfocus, Face Detection, HDR,Panorama Mode, Phase Detection etc
- 4100 mAh non removable battery
- Light sensor, proximity sensor, finger print sensor, accelerometer,compass,magnetometer, gyroscope,multitouch etc
- Dual sim(hybrid), 3G,4G, Wifi,bluetooth, GPS,etc
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 octacore chipset with 2.5Ghz operating frequency
- 4GB and 6GB RAM variants
- Mali T880 GPU
- 64 GB and 128 GB internal memory variants
The above information might not be exactly true but it is expected to come with the above specifications.
There is more information to get revealed within the coming days and we’ll update you with them as soon as they are revealed.
Though the device looks good on paper, I would recommend you to check its practical performance first and then decide whether to buy it or not.So guys what do you think? Has Xiaomi done a good job?Please let us know in the comments section.
If you liked our post then please like and share it. And please subscribe to our site and put the notifications on if you want to receive further future technological updates from us. Thank You!!!